Do you want to have a beautiful smile?
Are you happy with the appearance of your teeth?
Have you ever thought about getting braces?
If you’re asking yourself these questions, then you should to weigh up the differences between metal braces and nearly invisible aligners called Invisalign.
Let’s look at traditional metal braces:
- Requires brackets and wires
- Wires can poke and irritate mouth
- Brushing and flossing require more effort
- Many food restrictions
Now, let’s look at invisible teeth straightening, or Invisalign:
- Clear aligners are virtually invisible
- Smooth comfortable plastic aligners
- Aligners are removable for easy cleaning
- Eat whatever you want